Sunday, March 08, 2009

Business Promotions

People ask me all the time how I got started blogging. I tell them that I was looking for a good avenue to promote my Ebay Store when I discovered that many solid businesses use blogging to help with promotion. This blog actually started out to be just that, but then I quickly found out that I could make more money with less work and have more fun blogging. Over the last few years, blogging has become quite a passion for me and it has even been useful in helping me vent problems that might arise in my job or personal life. A good example of a business that is using a blog for promotion is College Pro Painters Denver. They have started a blog that gives home improvement tips and will also serve as an advertising venue for their business. I have noticed that many bloggers do this to promote everything from A/C repair businesses to Etsy stores. What better way to get people thinking about what you are selling...

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: