Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Zenni in the New York Times

Zenni Optical is at it again. They are wowing everyone with their $8.00 eyeglasses. The New York Times has recently reported that if you are comparison shopping for frames, that Zenni Optical is a great buy. You can't beat it really, you get a complete set of prescription eyeglasses with FREE UV Coating and FREE Antiscratch coating. Those are normally upgrades that other manufacturers will make you pay for. In addition, they offer bifocals for $25.00 and progressive for $37.00. I like the Zenni Optical line because it is fashionable but affordable and has frames to fit anyone's style. I usually go for the plastic lenses, but some of the stainless steel frames caught my eye recently. They have frames that are made of everything from stainless steel and titanium, to acetate, rimless, and even goggles that can be used for sports. Zenni Optical is great for providing children's eyeglasses because at $8.00 a pair, you can afford to replace them if your child breaks them or leaves them behind. I think about that every time I watch the Christmas Story and I see his broken glasses laying on the ground. Maybe Ralphie should shop at Zenni. I'm looking into a pair of glasses that I can get tinted lenses for use while driving. After many years of tanning bed abuse, my eyesight is terrible when it comes to driving in the sunlight.




In order to place an order, you simply need to have a current eyeglass prescription as well as your pulmonary distance.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: