Sunday, March 01, 2009

Shopping is Exercise

When I was younger, I used to go shopping with my mom practically every weekend. When I moved to Florida, I didn't really have anyone to go with so my weekly shopping expeditions ceased to exist. Since losing weight, I decided that I need to go shopping this weekend for some new clothes. I went with my friend Niki and we went to two different malls and shopped for 5 hours. That is 5 hours of aerobic activity folks. By the time I got home my feet were hurting and I was exhausted. I woke up this morning and I was a little stiff, but my feet were feeling better and I felt like I actually did something yesterday. The diet is going really well and when I update this week, I will have surpassed one of goals. I think I've already done it but I want it to be official.. One thing that is already official is that I have already lost a whole size and I'm well on my way to the next one.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: