Friday, November 14, 2008

Hot Coats for Winter

Well, it looks like winter is right around the corner. Indiana is supposed to have snow by tomorrow evening and even in Florida the weather is supposed to be a high of 60. One thing that I love about winter is all of the winter fashions. Boots, Hats, Scarves, and oh yeah winter coats. I love all kinds of Women's Coats from Pretty Pea Coats to Trench Coats. I typically go for coats that have some sort of embellishment whether it is a belted look or a fancy buttons. The bad thing about living in Florida is that I don't get the chance to wear them very often. Last year I got through the winter with a thick quilted jacket and I really haven't bought a coat for a while, but this year I plan to do just that. Last year, I added a cute hat and matching scarf and gloves to top off my quilted jacket and I was set for the winter but this year I'm looking for something a little more stylish since I am doing so many events. To find the hottest styles, but sure to check out Stylehive. Stylehive is kind of cool, it's a social networking site for fashion divas. Not only can your share your fashion finds with your friends but you can also win contests. They also have a blog with the hottest styles for the season.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: