Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another great Toyota

If you like Toyota vehicles, but the Corolla is a little too small you want to try a brand new Toyota Camry. These are awesome vehicles that will fit good size families and make great business vehicles. My assistant manager was in an accident last year in an older model Camry, and the cop that came to the scene told him that he was lucky he was in that vehicle because if not he likely would have been hurt much worse. Toyota vehicles are known for their Safety Features and if you are like me, you know how much that is worth. I am a big believer in "You get what you pay for" and Toyota is a great deal no matter what. When it comes to a new Toyota Camry in Alexandria VA, Arlington VA, Fairfax VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA and Tysons Corner VA, Koons Toyota is your number one choice. Koons Toyota has the largest selection of new Toyota Camry in Virginia. Buy a car at Koons Toyota and you will get a Free Toyota Emergency Car Care Kit.

Did you know that Toyota currently maintains over 16% of the US market share and is listed second only to GM in terms of volume? In November 2006, they added a new manufacturing facility in San Antonio, Texas. I know that in previous years they had a plant in Kentucky as well, so I think Toyota does a lot to stimulate the American economy. I think that is great. Toyota is definitely at the top of my list for new car options.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: