Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 Months until Christmas

Wow, it just hit me! It's 3 months until Christmas! At this time in December, I will be at my parents home in Indiana if I can afford to buy a plane ticket that is. I am planning on buying my parents a GPS system for the new car because they are planning on traveling a lot when my mom retires next year. I have no idea what I will get for my brother, but I'm sure I will think of something. A gift card might be good. I figured out what I am going to do for the girls. You know I've been shopping the deals at CVS and Walgreens, so between now and Christmas any great deals that I get on makeup or things that they might like will go into a gift bag so that they have lots of small items. One of the things that I already got for them was a bottle of Revlon Nail Polish, which was absolutely free. I love CVS!

They will never know how much their gifts actually "cost".


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: