Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Biggest Loser Recipes

One of the great things on The Biggest Loser last night was when they did low calorie cooking with Rocco. The winner of the taste test was the Tiny Turkey Meatball and Chickpea Soup. I've never had chickpeas so I don't know how I feel about that, but I was wondering what broccoli rabe is? Never heard of it. Rocco gave some great tips including one little tidbit of information that if you want to eat healthy you should shop around the perimeter of the store. He said that if you shop in the middle, you are sure to find foods that are higher in calories and fat and will cost you more money. He's totally right! I never thought about that until he said that but it makes sense. The more I shop in the produce section, the better off I will be.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, participants put all their efforts to losing as much weight, as they can. They reach for their goals under the supervision of two professional trainers - Jillian and Bob.As both trainers have their advantages, whose disciple will win the show? http://www.votetheday.com/tv-15/the-biggest-loser-families-288