Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I exercised today...

For the first time in quite awhile, I exercised today. I went to the YMCA and I walked 6/10 of a mile, but I couldn't go any further. My knee was killing me and I am so out of shape so I had to stop once I hit the 50 calorie mark. 50 lousy calories!!

I guess I will slowly have to work up my tolerance. I'm going to try it again tomorrow because I have got to lose this weight.



If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, I walked too, to my dietitian appointment, almost 2 miles, and it was a challenge but something I need to keep doing. I have a lot of weight to get off.
My suggestion put some music on and it makes the walking easier.