Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'd having no problem losing weight if I could...

This week Christie from Baby Tea Leaves posed the question: I'd have no problem losing weight ___________________ (if I could stay at home and work on the internet). Have you ever noticed that when you are busy working, that you don't even think about food? It's crazy, if I eat my meals before I sit down then I don't sit there and crave like I do when I'm at work or when I'm watching TV. When I'm at work, I have little things that stress me out so that get my mind thinking about food. (usually chocolate) Same thing happens when I'm watching TV. It must be that when I'm working on the internet that my mind is so busy with everything else that I'm doing that I just don't have time to think about food.

Oh well, until I start making more from the internet it looks like that isn't going to happen so I guess I need to get up off my butt and start working out.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If I could just stop having children. I can't even talk about weight right now. I look like the Great Pumpkin - Charlie Brown. LOLOL

Dena said...

Aww, that's sad but I know exactly what you mean. I looked down at my behind in the mirror the other day and about died. There's a whole other person back there.

Dena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Julie said...

I could lose weight if I could put on blinders every time I go by a Hershey's Kisses display! It's that willpower thing going on--I think I have to work harder to perfect it!