Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation Rentals at Rentalo.com

I just discovered this great vacation rental website where you can vacation rental homes, hotels or B&B's at discount pricing. As many of you know, I have been working a ton of hours and I decided it's time to take a little mini vacation again. I love my girls weekends, but it's always so crowded in a standard hotel room so I thought maybe a vacation rental would be the better choice because you can usually find them with 6 person occupancy.

There are some really great properties out there. While browsing possible locations, I ran across the page for Breckenridge lodging in Breckenridge, Colorado. One of the properties was a fabulous log home with a private outside hottub.

While I truly wish I had a boyfriend or husband that could take me on a romantic ski vacation in Colorado, I will probably decide to on a beach getaway with the girls for now.

There are many Siesta Key hotels and vacation homes that are able to sleep 6 or more. One of the most interesting was a Private Pool Home that is across the street from a public beach.

This home also features 2 master suites with king size pillow top beds, baths, cable TV's & sliding glass doors to pool deck or sun deck, on opposite sides of the home. Guest room has 2 twin beds. Full size leather sleeper sofa in LR. Fully furnished & equipped, full laundry, 2 car garage with remote opener, patio furnished & gas grill. Free long distance within the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico.

The other option would be one of the Destin vacation rentals. I found one that was steps away from the beach. This rental featured 3 bedrooms a community pool and gym and fabulous views.
With Rentalo.com, you can also see reviews from other vacationers about homes and hotels that they have used. I found this to be very helpful in my vacation planning.


Subscribe in a reader

No comments: