Saturday, November 10, 2007

I have a new contest. Register Today.

I have a new contest.

The Goal
The goal is to get as many new members to my MyBlogLog communities as possible and win MyBlogLog’s contest.

How to Enter
Make sure you’re logged into your MyBlogLog account (or create one if you don’t have one yet). Then head to my member page at http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/sunegrl/. Click on each of my communities and join each one. For each one you join, you will get 1500 credits on Trafficwell.com plus one entry into the contest. Trafficwell.com is one of my best performing sites and is advertised on google adwords, so this is a great opportunity to gain some exposure for your websites. Simply register at Trafficwell.com and then post about my contest in your blog, (linking to this page), and I’ll give you 3000 more credits (your blog must be established to the extent that I can tell you didn’t just create it to get more credits) plus one more entry into the contest. If you post about my contest on your blog, post a comment here to let me know and I will deposit your credits into your account.

How to win
This contest runs from right this second until November 30th, 2007. At that time, I will choose a winner at random and announce that winner here (so subscribe to my RSS feed, too). One lucky person will be randomly chosen to receive an additional 10,000 credits on www.trafficwell.com.

Other infoIf anyone tries to game MyBlogLog or cheat some other way, they forfeit any entries.

A $100.00 cash jackpot has also been added to the winner of this contest.

No comments: