Thursday, January 10, 2013

Book Review: Wide Awake- A Vampire Romance


 I had the pleasure of reading Wide Awake, written by Jade Cooper.  This book was phenomenal and had me hooked from the first page.  I have really grown fond of vampire and werewolf romance novels and this is one of the best I have read.   This book has a great paranormal background and has strong characters that are well written.   There is a bit of erotica included in this book but its not overly distracting.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good romance. 




Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: