Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Book Review: The Rock Island Line: Conversations over Chicken and Dumplings

This is the last of the books that I have been reading. The Rock Island Line:Conversations over Chicken and Dumplings is a heartwarming story based on the life of Lilly Moore who deals with the trials and tribulations of living in a small town. She learns alot about family life and struggles to find peace between herself and the settlers of her growing city. Written by Michelle Dobbs a descendant of the Rock Island Line, this book is a good read. Well written and easy to follow, I think my favorite part of the book is the dialogue between characters.
I think we're going to host a giveaway, but I don't have all of the details. Giveaway will be posted soon though. Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: