Monday, February 06, 2012

The Secret World of Arrietty-Special Promo Clips

 Just got an email from Walt Disney World with some special promo clips for The Secret World of Arrietty.  Have you heard about this movie yet?  I just saw a preview earlier today and I think it sounds like a cute movie to see with the kiddos..



Check out these clips and let me know what you think..  Enjoy~  Plus, be sure to check out the Facebook page and like it for even more special treats.

The Secret World of Arrietty - Film Clip "What Do They Call you?"

The Secret World of Arrietty - Film Clip "Young Beans"

"Summertime" Music Video


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

April Yedinak said...

This looks like such a good family movie. My kids are really wanting to see it. I love this type of anime.