Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Progresso Souper You Contest

Tonight is Tuesday, so you know what that means...Biggest Loser!!!  Yes, it is absolutely one of my favorite shows on TV.  I love the motivation, the competition, and especially the trainers BOB and Dolvett.  

This year Progresso is having another Souper You contest and they are giving away a fabulous makeover in Hollywood, CA.   They will provide three lucky winners with a complete makeover, $1000 fashion retail card, $1000 cash, and tickets to see the biggest Loser finale this spring.  To enter, simply visit www.souperyou.com and submit a photo and brief essay about why you deserve to win.

Check out this video of last years winner...

Plus, if you love Progresso soups as much as I do click here to print a $1.25 coupon off the purchase of 4 cans of soup.   

The above coupon was provided to me by Progresso thru MyBlogSpark. 

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: