Thursday, January 12, 2012

Intense Headache finally going away

 For the last couple of days, I have been suffering extremely intense headaches in the back of my head and neck.  Since it didn't seem to be going away and everyone kept suggesting that I go get my blood pressure checked; I decided to humor them and go to Walgreens after work.  When the pharmacist checked my bp, she said that it was 100/76, which is actually low.  Confused and frustrated, I asked what else could cause such an intense headache and she told me that it could actually be a sinus infection.  I had thought about a sinus infection earlier in the week, but decided against it because I didn't appear to have any other symptoms.  (I get sinus infections at leas twice a year and have for at least the last 20 years.)  So after she mentioned the sinus infection, she suggested that I try some Sudafed or Wal-Phed and told me that if it was a sinus infection that should alleviate some of the symptoms fairly quickly.  Well, guess what!!  It worked!!  My headache is basically gone and I feel better than I have all day.  Thank you, Walgreens Pharmacy Manager!!  Now, the bad news...I'm going to have to come up with the money to go to the doctor tomorrow and I have no insurance and only $15 in my purse.  Lol, when it rains it pours...

At least I know what is going on now and I can take the Sudafed to deal with the headaches.  Maybe I can hold off a week until I get paid.  :)  It sucks being broke!

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: