Thursday, January 12, 2012

Zenni Optical-Valentines Day fashion glasses


Have you ever thought about giving fashionable glasses as a gift?  Well, why not?  If you're like me, you like wearing your glasses not only to improve your vision but also as an accessory.  I currently have two pairs, one that is a more studious tortoiseshell and the other that is a highly fashionable purple.  I've often thought that I would like to have some different styles and colors to kind of mix it a little, but I can't afford to pay $50-$100 for another pair of glasses.  Imagine my surprise when I saw these gorgeous glasses on the Zenni Optical site.  So cute!!

I found these adorable Valentine's Day glasses on Zenni Optical, so I thought I would share some of my favorites.   Now if only someone would get me these... 




Can you imagine getting $6.95 prescription eyeglasses that look like these?  Not only is Zenni Optical affordable, but they offer great eyeglasses at unheard of prices. 





Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: