Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fabulous Design Ideas

 Do you often find yourself thinking about what your dream house would look like and trying to imagine what to do with to do with certain rooms in your house?   I often find myself dreaming about "what if", what if I owned the home of my dreams and if so how would I decorate it.  Would I go with a tropical theme, contemporary, or modern?  Well, if you are like me and you often find yourself dreaming about the same things, you have to go over to Houzz and check it out.  It's an awesome website where you can create your own Ideabook and basically take ideas from pictures that they have organized by category on the site. 

Houzz has ideas for interior design, decorating, and they can even help you locate design professionals in your area.  I love how they offer everything from elaborate home design to small and affordable home design.  Plus, if you're like me and you are a believer in the Law of Attraction, it's super nice to be able to create your own Ideabook and see what you can manifest for yourself. 

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: