Sunday, July 17, 2011

After Nearly 3 Years In Jail, Casey Is A Free Woman - News Story - WFTV Orlando

After Nearly 3 Years In Jail, Casey Is A Free Woman - News Story - WFTV Orlando


I haven't said much about this since the jury came back with a "Not Guilty" verdict, but I wanted to post today because I have been following this case for the last 3 years since I originally posted when everyone in the world was looking for Caylee except for apparently Casey Anthony and Jose Baez. I understand that the jury did not have enough evidence to convict of her of Murder 1, but I still believe that she is guilty of AT LEAST Child Neglect and Manslaughter. After today, I won't talk about this on here anymore but I want to let everyone know that I will NOT support any books or movies that will profit Casey Anthony. Even if she does "talk" and get a book or a movie deal it would be all lies so why would we want to hear any more of those. So, I'm taking a stand of "JUST SAY NO" to book or movies about Casey Anthony. One more thing, I've heard so many things about people threatening violence. I don't think there is any need to do that because if she truly did kill that baby, then I believe that GOD or Karma will take care of things.
Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed.

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: