Saturday, July 16, 2011

Great day at Central Florida Blogger Conference

Had an amazing day at the Central Florida Blogger Conference.  Learned a lot, met some great people, and got some really cool swag.  Some of my highlights from the day.

Marc Middleton of Growing Bolder showing the video of 109 yr. old Ruth Hamilton.
Ben from AdventureswithBen.com went into great detail about blogging partnerships and how to find new audiences.
Meghann from Meals and Miles talked about being a Brand Ambassador.  That is something that I really want to look into in the future.

In the question and answer section I learned that to really be effective with Twitter, that you need to tweet around 30x per day!!  That freaked me out a little because I probably haven't tweeted that many times in a week let alone a day.  Anyway, so I made the decision that I am going to be doing more tweeting in the hopes of eventually driving more traffic. 

One of the other highlights of the day was getting "the handout" from Lee of MySentimentExactlee.  Great details for everyone from newbie to pro.  I just loved how she kept referring to it as "her handout."

Finally, I met some amazing people and learned so many great things and I'm really looking forward to my next blog conference whatever that may be.  Big thanks to all of the speakers and sponsors and a super big thanks to Bess from CentralFloridaTop5.com.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: