Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday MANday



The best thing about Mondays is that from now on they will also be MANdays.  Today, we have Jackson Hurst who plays Grayson Kent on Lifetimes Drop Dead Diva.  I love, love, love this show!!  Last night, the show ended with Grayson and Jane falling asleep in Grayson's honeymoon suite after Vanessa leaves him standing at the altar.  So sad for him, but they were not meant to be together.  

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

1 comment:

Tough Cookie Mommy said...

Hi, Dena. Thanks for participating in Monday Mingle. I am currently hosting a giveaway for organic children's hair and bath products and I hope you will enter. http://toughcookiemommy.com/2011/07/gabriel-cosmetics-clean-kids-naturally-hair-and-body-products-review-and-giveaway.html

You can connect with me on Facebook too. Just go to http://facebook.com/toughcookiemommy