Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Biggest Loser Final Four

Biggest Loser is on at a different time tonight(9pm after the Presidential address) and Danny, Rudy, Liz, and Amanda will apparently be participating in a marathon. It's amazing what can be accomplished on that show. I think this season has been great! From the love matches between Daniel and Rebecca and Alexandra and Antoine to crazy Tracey who just couldn't seem to lose a challenge to sweet Abby who lost her entire family in an accident with a drunk driver but managed to see the positive in everyone. I am going to be so disappointed to see this season come to end but at least we will always have a new one to look forward to in January. At this point, I hope anyone but Liz wins in the finale but I would really love to see Amanda win the whole thing. What do you think? Who is your favorite?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: