Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BJ's Wholesale Club is a Savings Solution

During the Holiday Season, I received an offer from MyBlogSpark where BJ's Wholesale Club and General Mills were offering a FREE 60-day membership to BJ's Wholesale Club along with a $25.00 Gift Card and some in-store savings coupons. I've been a member of one of those other clubs for years and my membership had recently run out so I decided to give it a try. I found BJ's to be a great alternative and as cheap if not cheaper than the competition. I love the fact that they accept coupons, and I love how easy it is to get in and out.

I purchased quite a few things on my first trip and then ended up going back about a week later to stock up on some other things. Some of the items that I found that were a great deal were the fresh meats such as the pork loin and whole chickens. You could buy in bulk and freeze the remainder, it was great for healthy cooking. A couple of other items that I found to be a great deal was the Laughing Cow cheese in a bulk pack, that was a tremendous savings and then the Green Giant Complete Skillet Meals.

BJ's Wholesale Clubs are found in many large cities, so be sure to check them out online.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: