Monday, September 21, 2009

There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed

Last week when I had well problems, I had to stay at the hotel overnight. I got a terrible nights sleep in part due to the fact that I was missing Makenzee, but also because there is just nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Over the weekend, I woke up in my awesome bedroom and felt so happy to be waking up in my own place and in my own bed. I got a new mattresslast year when I bought the house and it has just totally spoiled me. When buying a new mattress there are so many things that you need to look for, so when you get ready to buy one make sure you find a reputable seller who has many brands and will focus on your needs not their inventory. Sweet Dreams Mattress(SDMattress.com) has a number of mattresses to fit your needs and specializes in Simmonds Beauty Rest.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: