Monday, September 21, 2009

Going on my cruise in 10 days

I'm getting so excited about going on my cruise next week. It's only 3 days, but it's going to be so nice to not be worried about the hotel and be able to just relax the entire time. I'm taking my workout clothes, because I'm looking forward to walking on the treadmill while looking out over the ocean. One of my friends tells me that's an awesome experience, so I'm looking forward to that almost as much as anything else. (with the exception of the food) :)

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: