Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swiffer Wetjet to the Rescue

Just last week I received a Swiffer Wet Jet kit from MyBlogSpark and this week so I definitely put it to good use. My parents arrived this afternoon and I had very little time to prepare for their arrival, so needless to say my house was a disaster. With my arthritis, I have a really hard time getting down to clean the floors like I should, so in the past I have used the Swiffer Wet Jet and been happy with the results. So, when I received the New Swiffer Wet Jet I was excited to find out that it was new and improved and I couldn't wait to find out how it had improved.

The kit that I received was very cute and included everything from a magnifying glass to glasses. It was like a little spy kit for housekeeping. I was teasing my staff that I was going to use it to inspect their rooms. It's funny, but we actually use Swiffer in the bathrooms after we mop to be sure that we have picked up everything.



So, with my new Swiffer Wet Jet I was off to clean my house. I cleaned up a mess in the laundry room made by Makenzee, along with another mess in my bedroom that was again made by Makenzee. It also cleaned up a little bit of dried liquid foundation that I spilled on the bathroom floor and then we had another mission to spill a little bit of jelly on the floor so that we could use the new scrubbing pad.

I was so happy because I cleaned my entire house in probably half the time that I would have if I had used a regular mop and bucket. In addition to speed and ease of use, the NEW Swiffer Wet Jet was able to deep clean my floors beautifully. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver around furniture, baseboards, and appliances. Plus, the New Swiffer Wet Jet has a fabulous scrubbing strip that can be used to clean up any difficult stain from pet stains to jelly stains.

Well, I'm off to enjoy my clean house and my visit with my parents. Thanks Swiffer!!

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: