Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Windshield Replacement

The other day I was driving down 17/92 just minding my own business when either a rock or a bb comes out of nowhere and hits my windshield. I had just gone under an overpass, so I first thought that I'd been shot at but I think that if it was a gun it would have done more than just crack the windshield. Almost immediately it cracked about 2 inches up and about 2 inches to the side.

I've decided that I'm going to have to call a windshield replacement company such as Auto By Save in order to get this repaired because I don't think it's something that can be fixed by injecting the gel into the window. It makes me so mad though because now I'm afraid that the littlest thing is going to make it crack even worse. It's so bad that I'm afraid to even wash my car. Guess I will have to call the insurance company tomorrow to see if they cover it.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: