Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So sad about the loss of a great actor

I am so sad today about the loss of Patrick Swayze. Although I knew he had been sick for quite some time, I really don't think I was really ready to hear about his passing. I was just watching tv and they showed some highlights from Ghost and Dirty Dancing and I just broke down.

Demi Moore tweeted today with a quote from the movie Ghost, writing: "And in the words of Sam to Molly. 'It's amazing Molly. The love inside, you take it with you.' I love and will miss you Patrick."

That was so sad and really touching... RIP Patrick Swayze

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/2009/09/14/2009-09-14_after_patrick_swayzes_death_stars_join_fans_on_twitter_to_share_memories_and_fee.html#ixzz0RDs5goL6


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: