Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Web Hosting Reviews

The other day I was talking with a friend of mine about web hosting and I told her that I have a couple of sites hosted and I chose who I was going to use based on a variety of web hosting reviews. I looked at everything from pricing to reliability and most importantly ease of use. As you know, I'm always pushed for time so I end up doing a lot of web stuff on the weekends which means I need a web hosting company with 24/7 service. The other requirement was for a company that was built for people who are like me and not so techno savvy. I'm pretty good with internet things, but sometimes I need the ability for someone to log in to my account and take over for me if I need to make big changes. Well, with the help of several reviews I eventually found my current web hosting company and really couldn't be much happier. When I call them on Sunday afternoons to make changes and they answer and can actually figure out what I'm talking about, that's a happy day.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: