Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Febreeze Home Scents


Last week, I got a sample pack from MyBlogSpark with an assortment of Febreeze Home Collection premium scents. I received a Flameless Luminary, a Soy Blend Candle, a Scented Reed Diffuser, and a Room Spray. I opened everything up on Sunday afternoon and by last night my house smelled awesome. As you know, I have a cat so I put the Reed Diffuser in the Laundry room where his litter box and it completely freshened up the room and smells awesome. I also used the candle on my desk to help me relax. It has a wonderfully calm smell of Green Tea and Citrus. I think these great scents can be used in a variety of ways, and I would like to find out from you how you would use them. As an incentive to hear from you, I'm offering a $20.00 Wal*Mart Gift Card to the person who comes up with the most creative use for Febreeze Home Collection. I will pick 3 people based on your responses, and then you the readers will vote for the best overall. So, let's hear from you. How would you use Febreeze Home Collection? This contest is open to US Bloggers, Facebook friends and anyone else who stumbles upon this post. Good Luck, contest ends October 15th at midnight.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: