Sunday, June 07, 2009

Check me out on Facebook

Ok, so if you haven't been on Facebook lately you really don't know what you are missing. I have created a page for myself as well as a page for SunEGrl Loves To Shop and a separate page for the hotel. Social networking really is a great way to find new and innovative marketing ideas. Plus, the games are lots of fun. I'm totally addicted to a game called Sorority Life. So, if you are on facebook be sure to become a fan of SunEGrl Loves To Shop Blog.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: