Sunday, April 12, 2009

Winners of Yoplait Prize Pack

The winners of the Yoplait Prize Pack were:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
5 8 19
Timestamp: 2009-04-12 14:24:37 UTC


#5 Ginny said...

We do walking & want to start bike riding. The kids do, but I need to start! Also, eating veggies & less sugar!

#8 Jes said...

hi i already put your banner in my site..and here's my post bout your contest! i hope I could get that prize for my daughter and son =)

#19 Mommyhood is Thankless said...

We play Wiifit, Frisbee, and swim!

Congrats to the winners! I will be contacting you for your address so that your items can be mailed out. Thanks to MyBlogSpark for hooking me up with this great contest.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

congrats winners

Mommy Jes said...

wow did i really won? i haven't receive any notification yet from you but thanks to sherry foe telling me! hooray! this is my first time ever wining in random contest!!! yipee!!! i love these for my kids!!! i am so excited =) thanks! pls contact me now ehehhehe =) just kidding!

Mommy Jes said...

hi i eamiled you my address already =) thnks =)