Friday, March 06, 2009

Ready for Bike Week to be over

As Bike Week is coming to a close, I am becoming more and more exhausted. I didn't even want to get out of bed this morning and then I realized that my bbar hostess was going to run out of paper plates and I was supposed to be bringing them in. As I arrived at 8:30 after dragging myself out of bed, I noticed that we had a parking situation again due to the large number of trucks with trailers and even an RV that was taking up 8 spaces. I don't know why these people think that it is ok for them to take up so many spaces and then leave people that have 1 car or 1 Bike with nowhere to park. Basically this week, I have had to play parking enforcer in addition to my normal job duties. I never thought I'd say it, but I will be happy when Bike Week is over.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: