Friday, March 06, 2009

No time to tan this week

Oh, how I wish I had a Tanning Bed in my home. It would make things so much easier on weeks when am I crazy busy. My joints are killing me and I have been working so much that I simply haven't had time to go to the tanning salon. They have one of those awesome Sunquest Tanning Beds that is only 12 minutes and by the time you get out, you just feel so energized. One of the apartment communities here in OC has one of those too. You can use it free if you live there. If I was renting, I would most definitely live there.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: