Saturday, March 21, 2009

Learn more about Dolphins

Sea World Orlando has a new blog where you can share stories and learn more about dolphins. Feel free to leave a comment or ask questions about the dolphins in SeaWorld's care or dolphins throughout the world. Have you ever been to Sea World Orlando? I live an hour from there and have never been there. I know, shocking!

Watch the following video, read the stories and help spread the word. No matter what your age, these creatures are truly mystifying.

dolphin bubbles
Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: