Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jackets are back and popular as ever

Jackets are just as hot for Spring as they are for Fall and winter. This spring jackets are as popular with the many styles of the boyfriend jacket and this ever popular Juicy Couture jacket. Not only are they are they the perfect addition to any wardrobe, but jackets can also cover alot of body flaws. I love jackets and wear one most every day to work. I have several different ones that I wear, but my favorite is a soft red that I wear with a bejeweled white tank top. Not only does it look professional, but it can also go from work to leisure in the blink of an eye. The Juicy Couture jacket is a double-breasted woven jacket with 4-button closure, 4-button detail, and button-patch pockets at front. In addition, it offers a rickrack trim at Peter Pan collar and pockets. I think this jacket would look great with anything from a pair of skinny jeans to a black dress pant and collared shirt. While this jacket is out of my price range at $250.60, there are less expensive options that can provide similar benefits. This would be a nice splurge item though because it is very versatile.


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: