Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Facebook or Myspace?

I'm on both of these now, and I was curious what everyone prefers. I just signed up with Facebook about 2 weeks ago, but it seems very hard to navigate. I feel like I'm fairly computer literate, but for some reason I have trouble figuring things out. Myspace on the other hand couldn't be easier. So, my question today is do you use Facebook or Myspace, and why? To be honest, there are pieces of facebook that I like more than myspace. For example, I have found more of my college classmates on there and I really like the chat option. The wall thing really confuses me though.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: