Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sears has great discounts on clearance apparel

From now until April 18th, Sears will have discounts of 75-80% OFF ORIGINAL PRICES ON FALL & WINTER APPAREL. I remember last year I happened to catch one of their big clearance sales and I got 2 bags of stuff for super cheap. I was browsing through the items today and I ran across this dress that was originally $108.00 and is now on clearance for $29.99.

It is a black and gold lace v-neck dress with an empire waist and I think it would be perfect for Saturday's Biggest Loser ceremony. I even have shoes that would look perfect with it. The other option would be to wear a dress that I already have but one that is super hot. This one is a v-neck red dress with crystal accents and empire waist. I don't have a picture of it, but I wore it for New Years Eve and it made me feel really good. I haven't figured it out yet, but I think I might head over to Sanford tonight to check it out.

Click Here

Post?slot_id=34758&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: