Thursday, March 26, 2009

Drop and Drag Websites

Nowadays it is important for any small business to have a website. One reason is that most people do a web search if they are looking for information on a company or individual. I can't even tell you the last time I used a phone book to find a phone number. I myself have a several blogs and websites, and although I have never claimed to know much about html or javascript, even I can put together a fairly decent website with a drop and drag website program such as BlueVoda. With this easy to create website program, you can build a fantastic website with little to no experience. You don't have to know html or coding, and you can create everything from a simple one page sight to a beautiful multi-page website. They offer a variety of pre-designed website templates, 'One Click Publishing', and an image library where you will be able to download hundreds of free logos, templates, webpage backgrounds and website headers. If you have troubles, they also offer a community forum as well as step-by-step video tutorials that will have you designing your new web site in record time. I have found that forums are a great place to find all kinds of tips and tricks. I currently have three of these easy to create websites and all three of them were created by using the templates that are provided. While it's free to create your website, you must have a Vodahost account in order to publish it.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: