Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wedge Heels are the best

More shoe shopping today and I just ran across this adorable pair of wedge heel sandals. For quite some time, my favorite shoe style has been the wedge heel sandal. I have a few different including dress and casual styles. I used to wear a wedge heel sandal everday to work, but they wore out and I haven't been able to find a pair that is quite dressy enough. I can always find cute casual styles like this Charlotte Ronson sandal in a classic espadrille style. Chocolate colored straps are adorned with gold tone studs and would be great for everything from a weekend at the beach to casual Fridays. The price is absolutely amazing because they have been discounted down to $30.80, a savings of over $123.00. Since they have them in my size, I've decided to go ahead and get them because it's hard for me to find shoes that I really like. I am a little worried that they might not fit especially since it's a final sale. I guess if they don't fit, I can always put them up for sale in my Ecrater store. They does have a 3 1/2" heel, but with the wedge heel it doesn't bother me so much. I can just see myself wearing these with a cute skirt, capri pants, or even a pair of jeans. Because they are the brown color, I can wear them with so many things. Well, I guess that's enough shoe shopping for today. How many of you shop for shoes online? Do you have a problem getting them to fit?






Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: