Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hotwire has the hottest deals!

If you are traveling and aren't picky about what brand of hotel you prefer, you can get some really great deals on Hotwire. Because they do not show you the name of the hotel until after you have booked, hotels can get away with offering obscenely low rates to get the bookings. I know for a fact that there are hotels in the Disney World/I-Drive area in Orlando that are offering discounts of more than 50%. My hotel is currently offering discounts of 55% if you book on Hotwire. Because of the economy, hoteliers have gotten desperate and they are willing to let those rooms go for rock bottom prices when they are not busy. If I was going on a vacation soon, I would definitely book through Hotwire because I know that they are offering $100 rooms for $50.00. It can make your vacation even more fun when you have more money to spend on entertainment.

Hotel: 4-star hotels, 2-star prices (468x60 v2)

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: