Monday, February 16, 2009

600th Post

I can't believe it. This is my 600th post on this blog. I started this blog in October 2006 and have been blogging away ever since. It's funny how fast the time goes when you live day to day or post by post. I'm thinking about some new things that I can do with this blog to make it more fun for everyone. If anyone has any idea of something they would like to see more of, let me know and I will certainly try to accommodate. One of the things that I am considering is to try some memes or other things to increase reader participation.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

Guthy Renker Corporation

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: