Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cute Party Favors or Corporate Gifts

I have been kind of looking for corporate gifts that I can drop off at local companies to promote the hotel and I came across a really cute idea. Since we are a hotel, I thought it would be cute to deliver a Chinese takeout box filled with Fortune Cookie Soap that advertises our hotel. It's important to get creative with
company party favors and I get so tired of delivering mugs filled with candy or hot cocoa, but I thought this was a great idea. I particularly like the Fresh From The Oven box that smells like Cinnamon Rolls. Holiday Inn Express is famous for our hot cinnamon rolls so I thought that would make a really cute connection.

Offering everything from Birthday themes to Weddings and Bridal Showers, the fortune cookie soap is a memorable and fun way to give gifts. They even offer an opportunity to apply for a wholesale program where you can make some money.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: