Saturday, January 31, 2009

Complete Bankruptcy Records

This time last year, I was going through a massive amount of paperwork trying to qualify for the loan on my home. They asked for everything from Paper Bank Statements, Work Reference, Complete US Bankruptcy Records, and a statement about what related to any past credit problems. I had no idea where my bankruptcy records were, so I had to get a copy of them by calling a company in Orlando and waiting to have them mailed to me. It's nice to know that you can just go online and do the same thing without having to wait on hold.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: