Friday, January 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, how the time flies! I have been so busy with work, weight loss, working out, and everything else that I have not had as much time to blog as I like. This weekend is another busy weekend because we have a big event going on in town and my hotel is busy and I of course have to attend the events. It's probably not a good idea for me to attend these events because I will probably see all kinds of bad food and want it all, but it seems that I have no choice. Race Week is just around the corner and it looks like for the first time in a couple of years we will actually be sold out before the date. I'm so excited about that. Does anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: