Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What did you think of Biggest Loser last night?

So, who watched Biggest Loser last night? I can't say that I was surprised about what happened because I knew that Vicky was so desperate to make it to the finals, but I was still a little disappointed because I didn't think she it based on her unsportman like behavior. I am almost certain that Heba will be in the finals. What do you think?


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

just want you know have not receive the prize yet. Maybe wait another week. will let you know when I get. :)