Friday, December 05, 2008

HFH Weight Loss Final

My weight loss was not what I had hoped to be but under the circumstances, I'm happy that I actually ended up with a loss at all. After all the ups and downs, I am down 12.2 pounds total and somehow achieve a 1.5 pound weight loss this week. I have been on an emotional roller coaster for awhile now, so I feel that this is actually a big achievement for me. Would love to hear how everyone else did...

I don't have any pictures to show yet, but hopefully soon. I guess I should have had my mom take a picture when they were here last week.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Honey Mommy said...

Wow! I figure losing more than 10 pounds is definitely great!

Keep up the good work!