Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas is a bummer this year...

For the first time in a long while, I don't get to go home for Christmas. Money is very tight right now and things are so up in the air with my job that I feel like I just don't have a choice. My parents were really hoping that I would make it, but I made the final decision on Friday that it's just not a good time be thinking about taking off work. The work situation has really got me down and I'm so desperately trying to do as many sales calls as I can. My owner is very worried about the money situation and ends up taking it out on me, even though I have tried so hard to get new accounts and bring more money in. He doesn't seem to understand that no matter how hard I try to sell it won't make a difference if the Assistant Manager doesn't change his attitude and provide better service the guests won't come back. Sooner or I will run out of corporate guests and they won't come back if things don't change. Oh well, enough about work.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: