Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting ready for NYE

For the last two years I have stayed home by myself on NYE but this year I have decided that I am going out and I am going to have fun. I went shopping yesterday and bought a beautiful red dress and today I found the prettiest silver sandals and they actually fit. Unfortunately, they had to be a size 11 to fit but they are super cute and actually pretty comfy. The plan is to go out in Orlando and hit the bars on Wall Street. Then this weekend my friends and I are going to Tampa to celebrate my birthday. Should be a fun weekend.

These are my new sandals!



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: