Monday, December 29, 2008

Can dreams really come true?

I don't know about you, but I have a couple of really big dreams that I hope will one of these days be realized. One of them I have talked about before and that is that I will find my soulmate and start a family. Another one that I don't regularly talk about is that I would love to win the lottery. I just think that it would be so cool to actually win a million dollars. Every year, the state of Florida has a raffle called the Holiday Millionaire Raffle. Well, every year I buy a ticket and hope that I will win. I know the chances of me winning are very unlikely, but I still have hopes. What crazy dreams do you have?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: